We are excited to showcase the speakers and learning session presenters for the 10th South East LHIN Primary Health Care Forum.
- Sub-region Profiles: Identifying and Filling Information and Knowledge Gaps
- A Four-Pillar Approach to the South East’s Opioid Crisis
- Fundamentals of Health Link Care Coordination/System Navigation
- SESSION FULL: Implementing the Older Adult Strategy with Loofragenada!
- SESSION FULL: The South East Regional Cancer Program – Improving Patient Care Through Primary Care
- Regional Palliative Care Priority Projects – Involving Primary Care in Improvement
- The Patient’s Medical Home
- Empowering Primary Care through Technology: the landscape, challenges and opportunities
- For Our Own Good and the Good of Our Patients – a Primary Care and Addictions and Mental Health Collaborative Care Experience Initiative
- COPD Care in the Region: Community and Hospital Initiatives to Support Breathing Easier
- Building Relationships, Engagement and a Culturally Safe Space to Self-Identify for First Nations, Inuit and Métis (FNIM) Persons in the South East Region
- SESSION FULL: Improving Primary Care Access to Specialty Services (two presentations):
A. Implementing Central Intake and Assessment for Patients in the South East Region Requiring Hip or Knee Surgery
B. Ontario Renal Network KidneyWise Toolkit for the Identification, Management, Referral of Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease in Primary Care